[Pw_forum] a question

degironc degironc at sissa.it
Fri Jun 15 17:07:48 CEST 2007

Dear Jess,
   thank you for sending me the input/output files. The structure of the
two calculations should indeed be equivalent , however the number of
band are different and in particular the second input has many less
bands than the first one so that the occupations of the highest computed
bands in the output have not yet vanished has they should for a
metallic  calculation.
   Try to repeat the calculation with the same number of bands as the
first one and let me know.
   stefano