[Pw_forum] error message

Cyrille Barreteau cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Thu Jun 7 12:17:41 CEST 2007

I have tried to run the same example on another cluster
(with another mpi: mpich, while it was openmpi on the new cluster)
and the problem disappears! I have then tried to compile with a similar
mpi on
the new cluster but I have a lot of other problems coming out!!!

Moreover I have tested 2 other versions (cvs and 3.1.1) and I get
the same error!

I am still trying to solve the problem but I am running out of new
ideas:-)

  cyrille

> On Jun 6, 2007, at 10:08 , Cyrille Barreteau wrote:
>
>> I have just done some tests on example01 input data si.scf.cg.in
>> (10 kpoints)
>> My conclusion is that it happens when wf_collect=.true. and
>> when npool is greater than 1
>

> I cannot reproduce such an error on two different parallel
> machines
>
> Paolo
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Democritos and University of Udine, Italy

Cyrille Barreteau  | phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay         | fax   : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
DSM/DRECAM/SPCSI   | email cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Batiment 462       |
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  FRANCE
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/index.php