[Pw_forum] error message

Cyrille Barreteau cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Fri Jun 1 14:38:08 CEST 2007

Dear pwscf users and developpers

I have recently compiled the new version of pwscf (3.2) on our
new cluster (I know a good experimentalist change only
one parameter at a time!)

I managed to compile the code and the execution is going fine until the
very end.
Just after the writing of the output data file *.save
I get some message errors on the screen: forrtl: error (78): process
killed (SIGTERM)
and in the output file: 1 process killed (possibly by Open MPI)!

Moreover the code  does not write the usual summary about the CPU time.

Any idea would be very welcome

   cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau  | phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay         | fax   : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
DSM/DRECAM/SPCSI   | email cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Batiment 462       |
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  FRANCE
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/index.php