[Pw_forum] davcio #10 error for projwfc.x

Kenneth Wong nanomate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:24:07 CEST 2007

Dear PWscf,
                   I tried the projwfc.x on two of my own different
pw.xcalculations but i keep getting this error message

Calling projwave ....
 IOS = **
     from davcio : error #        10
     i/o error in davcio

i have tried the dos.x calculation and that has worked properly,
i have tried to find a soluation myself but this was all i could find from a
previous query relating to this same problem -

"it depends. The above error means that the code could not read
some data files, presumably because their format was not what
was expected. In order to find out why, one needs to know
exactly under which (reproducible) circumstances this happens."

-
Paolo Giannozzi

I can't seem to work out whats wrong, this is my projwfc input

&inputpp
prefix='pwscf',
outdir='/data/kwong/single2',
DeltaE=0.1,