[Pw_forum] pseudopotentical from dacapo

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed Jul 11 17:52:38 CEST 2007

On Jul 11, 2007, at 17:31 , shruba at gmail.com wrote:

> can I use dacapo pseudopotential in pwscf.

yes you can

> if yes how can I convert binary files to pwscf format

uspp2upf.x converts binary files. Those in dacapo repository are
big-endian. Set compiler options for uspp2upf.x so that it reads
big-endian files:
    http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2007-June/006813.html
    http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2007-June/006823.html
Other possibility: use the "reform.x" utility
   http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2007-June/006816.html
If you do not understand what we are talking about, please read some
documentation or inquire with somebody knowledgeable at your university.
Asking the same question once again will waste your time and ours.

Paolo
---