[Pw_forum] A bug?

degironc degironc at sissa.it
Fri Jul 6 15:26:50 CEST 2007

I agree the printout is different but this is because in the UPF format
the radial grid is given as a numerical array while in the original
pseudo it is  given  in terms of  xmin, dx (and zmesh which is not
reported...) the two grids are (should) be identical and all results
should be exactly the same as, I understand, it is the case...
maybe we should change the printout when a numerical radial grid is used
(xmin and dx do not make sense anymore).

Stefano de Gironcoli
SISSA & DEMOCRITOS, Trieste (Italy)