[Pw_forum] Error 61 in rdiaghg

Marcos Verissimo Alves mverissi at ictp.it
Thu Jul 5 15:03:34 CEST 2007

Hi Eyvaz,

I am trying to run a test for NdS, which has the NaCl structure. I
generated a GGA pseudo for Nd based on an existing LDA one using
Vanderbilt's code, converted it to UPF (successfully according to
uspp2upf.x) and wanted to test it to see its performance in a simple
calculation. I am using ibrav=2, and one atom at 0.00 0.00 0.00 and
another at 0.50 0.50 0.50 - is this the correct setting for the NaCl
structure? Now I have tried to change the diagonalization method to
davidson, cg and diis, to no avail. The error is still there, and at the
very beginning of the scf cycle (the code stops at "Starting wfc are
atomic").

Marcos