[Pw_forum] Re: Pw_forum digest, Vol 1 #1325 - 4 msgs

Srijan Kumar Saha srijan.india at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:39:40 CET 2007

    Dear Malgorzata ,

    It's very nice to recieve your quick reply.
    Thank you very much my adorable friend.

    number.

     So if I use 48 48 1 for k_fit
                      24 24 1 for k_phonon and

                      2/3   0.0  0.0  for a special single q point (it's not
automatic generated value)
    Then I think  it  will be  fine , Right???
    OK let me try.
    Regards,
    Amit