[Pw_forum] Problem in pp.x

Javad hashemifar jhashemifar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:08:57 CET 2007

Regarding the "input redirection" problem, I had similar problem few
days ago during DOS and charge density calculations. After some
consideration I found that this problem roots in the DFLAGS that I
used for installation of Espresso. When I added -D__INTEL to these
DFLAGS and installed it again, the problem was solved.

Javad Hashemifar

On 1/24/07, Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at nest.sns.it> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2007, at 20:03 , Marcos Verissimo Alves wrote:
>
> > I suspect the problem is in the "kpoint" entry. I have already tried
> > setting it to "Gamma", "1"
>
> "1" is good: "kpoint=1"
>
> > What is wrong in the inputpp section?
>
> nothing is wrong. Try in serial execution. Most likely is the
> usual problem with input redirection in parallel execution
> (a problem of mpi libraries, not of the code)
>
> P.
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Democritos and University of Udine, Italy

Seyed Javad  Hashemifar,    Ph.D.
[current:]
Tel:+49-203-3794743        Fax:+49-203-3794742
Fachbereich Physik (AG Kratzer), Universitat Duisburg-Essen
47048 Dusiburg, Germany
[permanent:]
Tel:  +98-311-3912375       Fax: +98-311-3912376
Physics Department, Isfahan University of Technology
84156 Isfahan, Iran