[Pw_forum] problem in DOS

Javad hashemifar jhashemifar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:43:48 CET 2007

Dear Espresso users

During DOS calculation I encountered a strange problem. When I run
dos.x < inputfile  it seems that the program doesn't do any thing.
First I thought that probably dos.x did not realize the input file but
when I modified some of the parameters in the input file, dos.x got
error. After further check I found that the same problem occures for
pp.x while there is no problem for pw.x in both scf and nscf
calculation.

Let me to note that we have installed pwscf in parallel version using
the MPI libraries.

I will appreciate your kind helps and comments.
Javad Hashemifar