[Pw_forum] need hints for running pw.x on BG/L

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Sun Jan 7 01:11:42 CET 2007

hi everybody,

does anybody have some experience with running pw.x on a BG/L
and could send me a few do's and don'ts?

i just managed to get (most) of the current QE-CVS compiled
and cp.x (with plain CP-dynamics) working (quite nicely actually),
but pw.x is still a bit picky and keeps crashing on me in the
middle of total energy calculations without any error output.
i'll keep playing around with different inputs and settings, but
would appreciate any help.

thanks,
    axel.