[Pw_forum] average.x

Xunlei Ding ding at sissa.it
Thu Jan 4 16:59:28 CET 2007

Suppose your input is like this
-----------------------------input like this-----------
1
out.dat
1
400             //// number of points
3                //// 3 means along z direction
2.351833   //// window size

ÇÍÓÇä ÚÑíÞÇÊ wrote:

>Hi
>I want to calculate the work function for slab ,Iread
>every thing abuot it in the fourm and made pp.x and
>average .x but I have some questions please answer me
>:1- what is the difference between column 1 and 2 in
>the output of average.x

There are 3 columns in the output:
column1 is the z direction (in bohr), column2 is the planner average and
column3 is the average of column2
(the average of every n points in column2, n is determined by the
"window size").

>2- In which units the potentials in the output of
>average.x is it Ryd

Yes.