[Pw_forum] Can anyone tell me the structure of In2S3

Serge Nakhmanson nakhmanson at anl.gov
Thu Feb 15 22:35:02 CET 2007

It is always better to teach a person how to fish, though!

Look for your structure here:
http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/index.html

Alternatively, if you know the space group and Wyckoff
positions for your structure, you could look up the
coordinates here:
http://www.cryst.ehu.es/

Cheers,

S.

Daya sagar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Can anyone please tell me the structure of In2S3. It would be really
> helpful if anyone can give me a POSCAR file for its atomic coordinates.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Dayasagar

> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/>

  Serge M. Nakhmanson               phone: (630) 252-5205
  Assistant Scientist                 fax: (630) 252-4798
  MSD-212, Rm. C-224
  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 S. Cass Ave.
  Argonne, IL 60439