[Pw_forum] How to get atomic partial charge for MD

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 13 02:17:13 CET 2007

Dear Baoling,

I do not have much to offer, but you could look at some very recent
(last few weeks) work of Paul Madden (Edinburgh), or some older work
(2003-4) from Celeste Sagui.

			nicola