[Pw_forum] Re: About espresso on Mac with x86

Malgorzata Wierzbowska wierzbom at ts.infn.it
Sun Feb 11 12:00:29 CET 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Stefano Baroni wrote:

  Hi Carlos, Stefano and PW-users,
  I also have doubts about pw-forum.
  Last days (or even weeks) strange e-mail things happened
  to me and I suspect that:
  1) either I have a hucker on my account and he/she is "interested"
     in pw-forum or is a member of pw-forum community
  2) and/or one person makes stupid jokes and writes on pw-forum as
     many people from the accounts generated by gmail and/or yahoo.

  My suspicion is based on the fact that after I answered some
  questions on pw-forum a few people wrote directly to me, and
  at the end one of them knew what I am writing directly to the others
  -- normally this is impossible!

  Before Christmas I realized that I had a hucker on my SISSA account
  (in Trieste, Italy). I did not use this account for a long time -
  and I even did not know how to do this -  but the administrator
  adviced me to keep there a forward to my recent account (for some
  publishing/journal reasons).
  One day I got a message from authomatic  "Mail.delivery.service"
  that the mail which I send (in fact I did not send it) from
  wierzbom at sissa.it was not delivered to some strange address which
  I don't know (it was some love_something).
  After that I asked sissa administrators to close this account.

  I suspect that I have a hucker on this account and that
  this hucker writes as amit76.india at gmail.com and/or that
  this person (Amit Kumar) makes "jokes" writing AT LEAST AS:
  amit76.india at gmail.com and  jiaanyan at gmail.com

  Now, I understand, and strongly support, the request of
  Prof. Nicola Marzari that everybody writing on pw-forum should give
  the REAL NAME and the REAL ADDRESS.

  Best regards to all serious people,

  Malgorzata Wierzbowska
  postdoc at Trieste University, Italy