[Pw_forum] sicharge

ÇÍÓÇä ÚÑíÞÇÊ ihsanas at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 17:12:46 CET 2007

Dear all
I am trying to run example 5 ,when I run pp.x ,It make
sicharge ,but it did`t  Read data from file sicharge
and did`t Write data to be plotted to file si.rho.dat.
I don`t know what`s wrong.I`m sending input file and
output .
&inputpp
    prefix  = 'si'
    outdir = '/root/espresso-exc/tmp/'
    filplot = 'sicharge'
    plot_num= 0,
/
 &PLOT
    nfile = 1,
    filepp(1) = 'sicharge',
    weight(1) = 1.0,
    iflag = 2,
    output_format = 3,
    fileout = 'si.rho.dat',
    e1(1) =1.0, e1(2)=1.0, e1(3) = 0.0,
    e2(1) =0.0, e2(2)=0.0, e2(3) = 1.0,
    nx=56, ny=40
and it is output is
 Program POST-PROC v.2.1.2  starts ...
     Today is  6Feb2007 at  5:41:12

     Reading file si.save ...
     read complete

     Reading file si.save ...
     read complete

     nbndx  =     4  nbnd   =     4  natomwfc =     8
npwx   =     350
     nelec  =    8.00 nkb   =     8  ngl    =      65

     Calling punch_plot, plot_num =   0
     Writing data on file  sicharge

please help me .
Ihsan