[Pw_forum] CuO, LDA+U, Pseudopots, etc.

Agostino Migliore amigliore at cmm.upenn.edu
Fri Dec 14 07:00:43 CET 2007

Yes, I know. By saying "convergence problem" I just meant, in this
specific case, that the scf calculation does not reach the right minimum
(i.e., the lowest one), but get trapped into some another (local) minimum.
As to your second point, I will send you a further email in a short time.
Thank you

Agostino