[Pw_forum] how to continue my relax job

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Mon Dec 3 05:06:15 CET 2007

Yuehua,

You should continue (restart) the relaxation with increased nstep.
Basically, you can set nsetup to a bigger value, say, 100-200 as
it has no harm because relaxation will stop as soon as convergence
is reached. In my case, I always set nstep to 200 for my complex
structrue.

Huiqun Zhou
@Earth Sciences, Nanjing University