[Pw_forum] Compilation Problem

Amos Leffler amosleffler at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 28 17:48:04 CEST 2007

Dear Forum,
       I have run into a compilation problem using SuSE Linux 10.2,
gcc-4.2.1, and Intel 10.0.023 fortran.  It is shown in the attached
files which come from espresso-3.2.sav   (!) which shows that it hangs
up in input_parameters.f90 in the "Module" directory.  I have been able
to compile espresso earlier using a similar setup.  Hopefully someone
will see the problem.
       Any help would be much appreciated.

                     Amos Leffler