[Pw_forum] BiFeO3 problem

fenghongjian fenghongjian at ss.buaa.edu.cn
Fri Aug 3 14:07:30 CEST 2007

Dear Paolo Giannozzi,

      Thank you for your kindly reply, the information about wyckoff position is really helpful. You mean the point group might not be found by the Q-E with the right label, So we could disregard the label found in the output file, the program should give the right results as long as the atomic postion was created correctly under the specific point group. By the way,URL  http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/struk/LiNbO3f.html could not be connected. Thank you again.

 Best regards

Hongkien Feng

fenghongjian
2007-08-03