[Pw_forum] Fatal Error: File 'mpif.h' not found.

Chao Cao cao at qtp.ufl.edu
Wed Apr 25 06:03:33 CEST 2007

If you have mpif90, make sure in make.sys your FC is set to mpif90;
otherwise issue  "locate mpif.h" under console to find the path and then
add the path to your FFLAGS like -I/PATH/TO/THE/FILE.
In the later case, you might have bunch of error during linking, so I'll
recommend you find mpif90 and mpicc.

In case you need serial version, use ./configure --disable-parallel

Good luck

Chao Cao