[Pw_forum] Does any one have Gd and Ce Pseudopotentials???

Prithwish Nandi pnspeaks at sify.com
Sat Apr 7 13:20:31 CEST 2007

 Hi Stefano,
 Its really nice to hear from you. I am also
interested in doped cerium-oxide and I want to
do some spin polarized calculations.You have not specified whether your PP is LDA/GGA. Anyway, hope
the PP will serve my purpose very well. Looking forward. Thanks a lot.

 With regards.

 Prithwish Nandi
 Research Scholar.
 IGCAR, Kalpakkam, India

Quoting  fabris at democritos.it:

> Dear Prithwish,

during next week, I will add to the pseudopotential library (http://
www.pwscf.org/pseudo.htm) the Ce pseudopotential we used to study
cerium-oxide. As you know, in general, compounds based on rare earths
may display quite intriguing properties and our pseudo has not been
tested for systems other than cerias. You can refer to me if you have
specific questions, I will be happy to contribute as far as I can.

Yours sincerely,
				Stefano