[Pw_forum] a question about electron-phonon coupling

Malgorzata Wierzbowska wierzbom at ts.infn.it
Fri Sep 29 13:36:30 CEST 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, li quan wrote:

  No, if you reduce eps, for smaller frequency phonons you will get
el-ph in which you cannot trust, too large - as I wrote before.
It is better to calculate some "grid" of phonons and use q2r and matdyn.
Than you will get also small frequency phonons with a good result.
You need to apply the accustic phonon sum rule.
For optical phonons no problem.

  Gosia