[Pw_forum] I need help

vu ongphuong ongphuongvu at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 06:40:47 CEST 2006

Dear users,

  In the paper A. Antons et al., Phys. Rev. B 71, 024102 (2005), A. Antons used PWSCF for his caculation.  I want to contact with him via email to ask him some calculation problems. Howerver his email adsress[a.antons at fz-juelich.de] given in the paper is no longer reachable.
  Any body know A. Anton's current-in-use email address, please help me contact with him by sending me the email.

  Thank you very much,
Ong Phuong Vu
Semiconductor and Thin Films Devices Lab
Department of Materials Sciences and Engineering
SungKyunKwan University
300 Chunchundong, Jangan gu
Suwon 440 - 746, South Korea.
Labroom: 25137