[Pw_forum] Re: Pw_forum digest, Vol 1 #1208 - 1 msg

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:03:34 CET 2006

Hi,
if you wanna dig out some useful information related to your question ,
you can try to search with google , refined  keywords with 'pwscf' or
others.

Please read the instructions such as   INPUT files in $espresso/Doc, or
tutorials mentioned in Axel and nicola's last mails.

hope help.

regards,

hai-ping