[Pw_forum] problems with integrated charge

Vivek Ranjan vranjan at ncsu.edu
Wed Oct 25 19:57:50 CEST 2006

thnx for your suggestions. i have yet to work it out. i agree that the
problem occurs when the system consists of large number of atoms. i do not
think its because of the bad data (if bad data means wrong initial
geometry). i have checked geometry in xcrysden. i have also encountered
these problems several times and often changing some parameters may make
the programme work, but i have not been able to come to a systematic
analysis of why it happens. its mostly trial and error.

thnx anyways,
vivek