[Pw_forum] problem on grid

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Nov 30 08:01:19 CET 2006

Rudra: I know very little about globus, but this is one of the few
instances where the PWscf error message is very clear. pw.x cannot
simply find the pseudopotential file on the node where the
application is actually being run. Most probably, you have installed
QE one some machine and globus (or whatever) tries to execute the
pw.x application on another ...

S.

On Nov 30, 2006, at 6:26 AM, rudra Banerjee wrote:

> i am using static version of PWscf and i am trying to use it on grid
> (globusrun)...but it is showing
>
>      from readpp : error #        29
>      file $HOME/rudra/pw/espresso-3.1/pseudo/Al.vbc.UPF not found
>
> can any1 plz help me on removing this possible error?
> thanking you
> --
> rudra
> have a good time!

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)