[Pw_forum] problem in running calculations from PWgui.

Rahmat Gunawan s305igun at mail.chem.itb.ac.id
Fri Nov 10 13:13:18 CET 2006

Hi Munima,

I try help you out of this problem. Please konfirm to Axel first...

problem of CHDENS konfirm us that our input is wrong, my be we write
pseudopotential is incorect. so try again and  choose pseudopotential must
be right.

for example: atom Cu, the pseudopotential must Cu.UPF

And write too ecutwfc and ecutrho

Oke try again...

Tahnks

Rahmat Gunawan