[Pw_forum] Non cubic structures

degironc degironc at sissa.it
Wed Nov 1 19:49:11 CET 2006

Dear  Srijan,
     thank you for pointing out the inconsistency between the README
file and the actual script in example03, it is fixed now in  the cvs
version and will propagate in future releases of the package.
     A problem with documentation is that it is usually outdated unless
constantly re-checked.
     thanks,
           Stefano de Gironcoli