[Pw_forum] Re: about electric field potential in pp.x

Xunlei Ding ding at sissa.it
Tue May 30 10:38:16 CEST 2006

Dear Paolo,

Thank you very much!
I have tested the same system on that paper.
With dipole correction, the energy and geometry are more close to those by
doulbe H2O layers whose total dipole is zero. And the energy difference between
with and without dipole correction is the same as that in the paper. So I think
my calculation is correct now.

The only thing now, is how to draw the electrostatic potential in pwscf?
I have tested v3.0 and v3.1.

Your sincerely,
Ding