[Pw_forum] titania crystal stucture

Luke Thulin lukethulin at netscape.net
Tue May 9 14:20:50 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'd like to model the band structure of anatase titania, but I'm having
more difficulty than I expected just finding the coordinates for the
atoms in the unit cell.  So far I've only been able to find out that it
has some type of tetragonal or body centered tetragonal structure with a
= 3.785A and c=9.514A.  Can anyone help me fill in the rest of what I
need to enter the structure into QE so I can get a good visual of it in
XCrysDen?  Or for future reference, does anyone know of any resources,
online or otherwise, of the crystal structures of some common compounds
such as this?

Thank you very much,
Luke Thulin