[Pw_forum] Re: Help generating Pd pseudo

Lucas Fernandez Seivane quevedin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:37:32 CEST 2006

Hi Derek

Thanks for your reply. I was aware of some of the problems you
comment, but mine is that in fact this pseudo gives always a magnetic
ground state, even at lattice constants more compressed that
experimental one! I will check with nlcc!

Best regards

Lucas Fernández Seivane
Ph.D. student, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain