[Pw_forum] difficulties with 'ortho'

Silviu Zilberman silviu at Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 21 23:55:48 CET 2006

Hi Paolo,

In the example I posted, it fails in 'ortho_gamma' at the initial part,
right after setting rho, before starting any iteration. It seems that
subroutine 'rhoset' does not work very well and there must be NaN's in
it's outcome (rho). As a result it fails in 'ortho_gamma' at the first
NaN trap.

Thanks, Silviu.