[Pw_forum] Compiling errors

Mahmoud Payami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Mon Mar 13 17:37:04 CET 2006

Dear PW users,

I have problem in compiling espresso-3.0. These errors were absent in old versions. Could anybody give some hints.
Best regards,
                   mahmoud

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpif90 -Vaxlib -O2 -tpp6 -nomodule -fpp -D__LINUX -D__INTEL -D__FFTW -D__USE_INTERNAL_FFTW -D__MPI -D__PARA -I../include  -I. -I../Modules -I../PW -I../PH -I../iotk/src -c para.f90
   module PARA_CONST
   module PFFT
   module PFFTS
   external subroutine REDUCE
Error 355 : In program unit REDUCE variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine IREDUCE
   external subroutine POOLREDUCE
Error 355 : In program unit POOLREDUCE variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine GATHER
Error 355 : In program unit GATHER variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine CGATHER_SYM
Error 355 : In program unit CGATHER_SYM variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine SCATTER
Error 355 : In program unit SCATTER variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine POOLSCATTER
   external subroutine FFT_SCATTER1
Error 355 : In program unit FFT_SCATTER1 variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine POOLEXTREME
Error 355 : In program unit POOLEXTREME variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine POOLRECOVER
Error 355 : In program unit POOLRECOVER variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type
   external subroutine IPOOLRECOVER
   external subroutine EXTREME
Error 355 : In program unit EXTREME variable MPI_REAL8 has not been given a type

9 Errors
compilation aborted for para.f90 (code 1)
make[1]: *** [para.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/SHARED_FOLDER/espresso-3.0/PW'
make: *** [pw] Error 2