[Pw_forum] Calculating Hubbard U

Matteo Cococcioni matteoc at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 9 22:00:26 CET 2006

Dear Henning

I made some tests with your inputfiles and realized that the problem is
due to the fact that a file.save (a restart file) is left in tmpdir by
the scf run and is read by the code when you start your run with alpha =/= 0.
Just try to remove it or rename it and you should get things working.
It seems to me also that this problem has disappeared in most recent
versions of the code (cvs) but I didn't do extensive tests on this.
Hope this helps.

Matteo