[Pw_forum] warning with configure on origin

Vivek Ranjan vranjan at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 28 05:20:55 CEST 2006

I am trying to compile pwscf on multiprocessor sgi origin machine. I run
configure, and I get the following warning messages :

Cannot open ../iotk/src/iotk_attr+COMP: No such file or directory
pw_export.o : @iotk_module@
WARNING: dependencies not found in directory PP
Cannot open ../iotk/src/iotk_at: No such file or directory
directory PWCOND : ok
Cannot open ../iotk/src/iotk: No such file or directory
directory Gamma : ok
directory PH : ok
allocate_d3.o : @phcom@
bcast_d3_input.o : @phcom@
ch_psi_all2.o : @phcom@
close_open.o : @phcom@
d0rhod2v.o : @phcom@
d3dyn_cc.o : @phcom@
d3_exc.o : @phcom@
d3_init.o : @phcom@
d3matrix.o : @phcom@
d3_readin.o : @phcom@
d3_recover.o : @phcom@
d3_setup.o : @phcom@
d3_summary.o : @phcom@
d3toten.o : @phcom@
d3_valence.o : @phcom@
d3vrho.o : @phcom@
davcio_drho2.o : @phcom@
dpsi_corr.o : @phcom@
dpsidpsidv.o : @phcom@
dpsidvdpsi.o : @phcom@
dqrhod2v.o : @phcom@
drho_cc.o : @phcom@
drhod2v.o : @phcom@
drho_drc.o : @phcom@
dvdpsi.o : @phcom@
dvscf.o : @phcom@
gen_dpdvp.o : @phcom@
gen_dwfc.o : @phcom@
incdrhoscf2.o : @phcom@
openfild3.o : @phcom@
psymd0rho.o : @phcom@
set_d3irr.o : @phcom@
set_efsh.o : @phcom@
solve_linter_d3.o : @phcom@
stop_d3.o : @phcom@
sym_def1.o : @phcom@
write_aux.o : @phcom@
writed3dyn_5.o : @phcom@
write_igk.o : @phcom@
WARNING: dependencies not found in directory D3
directory atomic : ok
directory Nmr : ok
directory VIB : ok
directory VdW : ok
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating make.sys
config.status: creating configure.msg
Parallel environment detected successfully.
Configured for compilation of parallel executables.

For more info, read the ESPRESSO User's Guide (Doc/users-guide.tex).
configure: success

Can anyone help me with their advice and how to deal with it ?

Thanks in advance,

Vivek