asking smart(er) questions. was: Re: [Pw_forum] k point selection

Luke Thulin lukethulin at netscape.net
Wed Jun 14 14:19:58 CEST 2006

Axel,

I appreciate very much the time people take to respond to questions, and
I'm very sorry if it appears as if I'm not trying hard enough.  The
issue is simply that I have asked questions in the past and have been
told that they have been asked and answered in the archives.  My comment
was just to try and let people know that I do take time to search the
archives and somehow overlooked those relevant discussions.

Sorry for the trouble,
Luke