[Pw_forum] New user dealing with compilation error

Chin-Cheng Su chincheng37 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:25:56 CEST 2006

Hi Paolo & Axel,
Thanks greatly to you guys. Now "make all" does not present error message
any more. However, it is a little bit concern to me - during the
compilation, it occasionally shows the warning sign like follow

In file geninv.f90:145
      CALL dsvdc(a,ld,n,n,work,work(n+1),u,ld,v,ld,work(2*n+1),11,info)
                  1
In file geninv.f90:183
      SUBROUTINE dsvdc(x,ldx,n,p,s,e,u,ldu,v,ldv,work,job,info)
                        2
Warning (155): Inconsistent types (COMPLEX(8)/REAL(8)) in actual argument
lists
at (1) and (2)

Is it all right just leave them there and move forward?

Chin