[Pw_forum] Re: q not allowed (Katalin Gaal-Nagy)

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 23:03:53 CEST 2006

Hi Katalin,

My apologies for very stupid question: did you change
nq's in q2r input file?

I still prefer 2.1.5 (rather old) version and there is
not too much difference in q2r.x between 2.15 and
3.1.1 versions.  So, do not worry about your q2r (and
PWSCF) version.

I use this procedure last 4 years and never met any
problem for any lattice structure I considered (bcc,
fcc, hcp, bct, orthorhombic, sc), except ibrav=0
though this case is also no problem.
And once for hcp lattice I used quite unusual choice
of basis vectors, and forgot about it that led to this
erros.

Bests,
Eyvaz.
--- Katalin Gaal-Nagy