[Pw_forum] espresso3.0 different results in serial andparalelle mode...

Cyrille Barreteau cbarreteau at cea.fr
Thu Jan 26 15:30:23 CET 2006

Ok so there is nothing to worry about.
I was just a bit puzzled also by the fact that
it took 14 iterations to converge in serial and
24 in parallel (for the wire).
But maybe it was just bad luck..

  cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau  | phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay         | fax   : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
DSM/DRECAM/SPCSI   | email : cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Batiment 462       |
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  FRANCE
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/index.php