[Pw_forum] about phonon calculations

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Jan 9 11:11:53 CET 2006

The same happened to me when running ph.x on parallel AMD machines at
SISSA's opteron cluster. I tried to run "example06" in the examples that
come with the 3.0 espresso package: the ph calculation works when using
a single cpu, but hangs up while calculating alas.dyn3 as soon as I try
to use more then 1 cpu.

Regards,

    Gabriele