[Pw_forum] 回复: Re: [Pw_forum] negtive values for TA when using q2r.x

Katalin Gaal-Nagy katalin.gaal-nagy at physik.uni-regensburg.de
Sat Jan 7 12:47:19 CET 2006

Dear Li Yan,

I was checking my very old work today (it was my diploma work, I am
sorry, it is not published and it is in German), and the final solution of
my former problem with my numerical instability was an increase of the
k-points of the Ground state together with an increase of the number of
q-points for the phonons. On Monday I can send you some figures.
It was not enough just to increase the number of q-points.

Have a nice weekend,
best wishes,
Katalin