[Pw_forum] Voronoi polyhedra volume

Konstantin Kudin konstantin_kudin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 22:19:01 CET 2006

 Nicola and Goranka,

 Thanks for suggestions! My further question is if anybody actually
used any of these programs :-)

 Specifically, the one from bell-labs has troubles compiling with
recent GCC, while giving highly criptic error message:
'pasting "seen" and "->" does not give a valid preprocessing token'

 The stuff from Yale's website does not have any code, just the
description.

 Finally, the description for "qhul" does not mention that it would
compute volumes.

 Any extra information here?

 Thanks!
 Kostya