[Pw_forum] About neb and smd

Katalin Gaal-Nagy katalin.gaal-nagy at physik.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Jan 3 10:04:31 CET 2006

Dear Yosuke,

first I wish a happy new year to everyone!

By chance, the paper you mentioned, is it this one?

"Finding transition states for crystalline solid-solid phase
transformations"
by Caspersen, K.J.; Carter, E.A.
in
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of
America vol.102, no.19 : 6738-43 , 10 May 2005

Best wishes,
Katalin