[Pw_forum] configure for XD1

Conor Hogan Conor.Hogan at roma2.infn.it
Fri Feb 24 14:07:22 CET 2006

Dear forum,
Can someone supply me with the best configure options for pw.x
for the Cray XD1 in Cineca? I'm sure someone on this list has already done
this...! The problems being the somewhat buggy PGI compiler and the AMD
architecture.
Apologies if this is more suited to Cineca support.
Cheers
Conor

Dr. Conor Hogan
Dipartimento di Fisica e CNR-INFM
Universita' di Roma "Tor Vergata"
Tel: +39 06 72594548
Fax: +39 06 2023507
http://www.fisica.uniroma2.it/~cmtheo-group/

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. - S. Wright

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily
means you're a hard worker. It may just mean that you have a lot to learn
about proper hammer maintenance - J. Handey