[Pw_forum] questions on molecular dynamics example

Eduardo Ariel Menendez P emenendez at macul.ciencias.uchile.cl
Thu Dec 28 11:35:49 CET 2006

Wow!! You are not taking hollidays yet! Thanks for your cooperation.
I have rather low memory, then maybe disk_io is good for me.
Regarding the wfc extrapolation, I just realize that I am doing velocity
rescaling at every ionic step, hence a 'second order ' extrapolation would
be fooled. However, I don not understand why in the example 4 I do not see
differences between the use of extrrapolation or commenting it.