[Pw_forum] Zn pseudopotential

Malgorzata Wierzbowska wierzbom at ts.infn.it
Tue Dec 19 11:15:55 CET 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Amin Babazadeh wrote:

   For the generation of Zn PP you can use espresso/atomic/ld1.x.
   There is an example of the input below.
   Be ware: necessary energy cutoff will be high if you include d-shell.

  &input
       atom='Zn',
       config='[Ar] 3d10.0 4s2.0 4p0.0 ',
       dft='pz'
       rlderiv=3.0,
       eminld=-3.0,
       emaxld= 1.0
       nld=3
       iswitch=3
   /
  &inputp
    pseudotype=1,
    lloc=0,
    file_pseudopw='Zn.mt'
    rho0=0.01
  /
3
4P  2  1  0.00  0.00  2.50  2.50
3D  3  2 10.00  0.00  1.20  1.20
4S  1  0  2.00  0.00  2.20  2.20
  &test
  ecutmin=100.0, ecutmax=200.0, decut=20.0
  /
3
4P  2  1  0.00  0.00  2.50  2.50
3D  3  2 10.00  0.00  1.20  1.20