[Pw_forum] Specify the states to be pseudized

naivebamboo Huang naivebamboo at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 06:08:52 CET 2006

Dear Paolo,
   Thanks. I checked the ground state of Bi and thought the "label,
occupancy" can be
    6S 2
    6P 3
    7S 0
    6D 0
Is the sequence of the input important? I mean, if I input "7S, 0" first in
the conversion, is the result the same?  (considering fhi may have some
sequence)  Also, I don't know if FHI input use the same "label, occupancy"
(it only give the configuration [Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p3). These are not clear
in the document about fhi2upf.x .

Yes, 29 valence electron may be too many, does it cause problem except
efficiency? (some of them are in core state in fact)

Thanks

Baoling