[Pw_forum] Specify the states to be pseudized

naivebamboo Huang naivebamboo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:12:48 CET 2006

Thanks very much. This is what I chosed. But I saw it required 4 wave
functions. Can I set the other two "label and occupancy" as "6d and 0.0",
"6f and 0.0"? Another choice is "4f , 14" and "5d, 10"? I want to reproduce
the pseudopotential from PHI code and this is why I attached the input file
for PHI code. Both of the configurations can make the conversion successful.
But when I check both configurations, there are some NaN in the output
(energy). So I guess they are not appropriate. Please let me know if I am
wrong.

Thanks a lot

Baoling Huang