[Pw_forum] questions on vc-relax

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Mon Dec 4 12:15:19 CET 2006

Gao,

I think you really had better to give us more description about you trouble.
I did very little changes to your input (nosym and upscale) and I don't
think
these changes are crucial, your case is now running on my cluster parallelly
(4 cpu on one node). By far, the calculation is normal although not
finished,
total force has been reduced to 0.0x, pressure already stable around 800
kbar ...

Hope you have figured out the problem.

Huiqun